Prepare to sell on Eldorado by learning about the seller rules. Breaking these rules can lead to your account getting suspended temporarily or permanently.
- Sellers are required to deliver orders during the guaranteed delivery time. Sometimes mistakes happen and that is understood, but if you fail to deliver often or are consistently late with orders, your listing may be removed.
- Any attempts to scam or defraud buyers will lead to a permanent ban. We have a zero-tolerance policy for scammers.
- You can only communicate with buyers using the Eldorado chat system. Sharing outside contact information with buyers such as Discord, Skype, and etc is not allowed. The only exception is boosting orders where you play together with the buyer – you can use a voice chat tool for them.
- You are not allowed to advertise other websites on Eldorado. This includes your own shops and websites, other game item marketplaces and any other website.
- All payments must be made through Eldorado. You are not allowed to discuss any form of outside payment with buyers.
- Treat buyers with respect. Do not use any foul language, harass, threaten or otherwise insult your clients. Even in a dispute, you must remain professional.
- If a buyer submits a dispute for an order, you must respond to it in a timely manner, or the buyer will automatically win the dispute. You must respond to order disputes within 3 days and provide proof or remedy the situation.
- Buyer feedback will not be changed or removed. Any form of feedback manipulation such as fake orders or review bombing competitors will not be tolerated.