To keep customers safe, all account orders include 5-day account warranty for free. If you have any issues with your new account, raise a dispute and provide information about what happened to get a refund. While the dispute is active, the warranty period is always active, even if solving your dispute takes more than 5 days.
Want more protection? For an additional fee, you can extend your account warranty to 6 months or 12 months. This feature is only available for select offers - look for the extended warranty option at checkout.
Your warranty covers:
- Receiving an account that does not work or is not as described
- Loss of access due to the account being recovered by the seller
- Account bans due to the ownership transfer
- Account bans due to offenses made by the seller
Your warranty does not cover:
- Account bans due to your own actions (for example: you played on the account with cheats)
- Loss of access unrelated to the seller (for example: you forgot your password)
- Account bans due to not following seller instructions (for example: you were told not to contact game support, but did so anyways)
- Reselling the account to someone else. If you resell the account, your warranty is void.
With extended warranty, if you have any issues after the 5-day free period - submit a warranty claim and our team will review your case within 2-3 business days. When your warranty claim is approved, you will receive a full refund of the account’s price, minus the warranty fee. Your warranty does not cover any items on the account or other additional expenses.
After your warranty period is over, while we no longer provide a money-back guarantee, Eldorado will still help you if any issues come up. First, contact the seller about your issue in the order chat. If the seller does not respond - contact Eldorado support and we will get in touch with the seller on your behalf.
Learn more about Eldorado Tradeshield and how we protect all customers.
Article is closed for comments.