If something is wrong with your order, you can raise a dispute on eldorado.gg while the order is not completed. After the order is completed and you still have issues, contact our 24/7 customer support.
- The seller is not responding.
- The order is not as it was described.
- You didn't get your order in guaranteed delivery time.
- You bought the account, but the account details are not working.
Once a dispute is raised, our support team will look at it in 15 to 30 minutes. If you have any questions about your order or dispute, contact our 24/7 customer support team.
Account and boosting section disputes. Support gives the seller 24 hours to resolve your issue. In some cases, if the Seller did nothing during the provided guarantee time of the order, support will close the dispute in favor of the buyer and refund the order immediately.
Currency and item section disputes. Support gives the seller 2 hours to upload delivery proof in case of dispute. If seller fails to upload evidence in this time frame order may be fully refunded, given that the buyer was not offered any solution for the order issues.
Note: Most disputes will be fully resolved within 3 days.
Once the Eldorado team joins your dispute, you will need to provide all evidence of the issue— screenshots, proof that the account is not working or is suspended, in-game chats, if applicable.
As for currency and items, the Seller must provide proof of delivery:
Trade screenshots, videos, or anything useful, to prove that the order was delivered to the buyer.
Tips on how to handle disputes as a Seller
- Talk with the buyer, and try to understand the issue with the order.
- Make sure to upload any proof from your side that could help solve the situation.
- Respond to the dispute in less than 24 hours.
- If possible, try to solve the dispute by providing a replacement or issuing a refund.
- If you are not able to resolve the dispute with the buyer, provide proof and wait for the Eldorado team to handle the dispute.
Article is closed for comments.